In December 2017, I had 2700 Instagram followers on @trovatten.
Writing this, I have 10.4K which means my I’ve seen an increase in Instagram followers of around 1200 new followers per month or 40 per day. It’s not anything crazy, and I think this growth is possible for most people who are willing to put in the time and effort.
Since I started this project, I’ve read, analyzed, bought E-books (this is my favorite E-book about Instagram Marketing) and searched forums for every Instagram Marketing Tactic, I could get my hands on.
In this guide, I will go through:
Content: Creating better content
- What I do to make better Instagram Content
- When is the ideal moment for you to post?
- Why Engagement matters
- How to increase your engagement rate
- How to hit the explore-page
Marketing: Get Noticed
- What’s the impact of hashtags
- How do you find the hashtags you should use?
SEO: Search Engine Optimization
PR: How to get press
- Finding Relevant Journalist
- Make them notice you
- Getting their contact information
Frequency: How often should you post on Instagram?
I don’t know. I haven’t read anything that points to a magical number of posts, but you could argue that keeping your feed fresh could be a factor.