For my Street Photography videos on Youtube, I use:
My primary Camera:
The FujiFilm X-T3 I use this camera for all my photos and videos.
The camera lenses I use:
- My favorite lens for street photography is the Fujinon 35mm 1.4 lens.
- For portrait photography, I use the 56mm 1.2 lens aka the bokeh monster!
- My to-go lens for video and vlogging is the Fujinon 18-55mm. with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS).
My Camera Rig
- I use Smallrig‘s cage for my rig. It’s super solid. This is key in do the videos I do. I also have this cage for my Atomos Ninja V.
For rainy days
I made a complete list of my gear for taking pictures in the rain.
Everyday Peak Design bag.
This is how I make my videos
The equipment I use in my studio
Atomos Ninja V
Storage: SD Cards & External Harddisk
SD Cards: Lexar Professional UHS-II/U3 Card (Up to 150MB/s read)
I use Lacie Rugged External Harddisks.
The other two cameras I use for street photography
Before I bought my X-T3, the majority of my street photography, like 80% of my photos, were shot with the Fujifilm X100F.
You can get the Fujifilm x100f on Amazon.
Btw. If you are looking for a camera bag, check out my opinion of the Everyday Camera bag from Peak Design.
Ricoh GR II
My secondary camera is the Ricoh GR II. It’s really small, fits in my pocket and it’s a great starter camera. I also wrote a short review of the Ricoh GR II here. You can get the Ricoh GR II on Amazon.
In terms of books, I can highly recommend these photography books.
And it’s important to underline, that cameras and gear will only take you so far.
If you want to become a great street photographer, it’s, of course, important to have a camera that is good enough. And when you have that, you need to study and practice.
Here are my favorite cameras in each category of photography:
- Street Photography Cameras.
- Small Cameras.
- My favorite Fuji lenses.
- Travel Cameras.
- Mirrorless cameras.
- Cheap Cameras.
- Wedding Photography Cameras.
- Landscape Photography Cameras.
- Polaroid Instax Cameras.
I’m Frederik Trovatten!