Tips for doing Street Photography at night
In this video I show how I do Street Photography at night
- Keep your ISO below 3200.
- Get a camera that performs well in low light.
- Use a fast camera lens that can go to an aperture of F 1.2 to F 2.0.
- Use built-in flash or external like the Godox V1 I use
- Experiment with long-exposure photographs using car lights
- Look for any artificial light-source, like neon-lights and so on.
Every week on my Street Photography Channel, I upload a video where I mount a GoPro to my X-T3 & X100f to show how I take pictures.
Gear & Camera For Street Photography at night
When it comes to street photography cameras, I either go with the Ricoh GR III, the Fuji x100f or the new X-T3 from Fuji. But when it comes to photographing a night, in low light situations, I always go with the X-T3 from Fuji, because it handles low-light and autofocus very well.
Some of my photos shot at night
This is my guide on how to take photos in the rain.