Night Street Photography is something special to me and a lot of others. Everything gets more difficult in the low-light evening situation, like camera settings, exposure, and editing.
Tips for doing Street Photography at night
In this video I show how I do Street Photography at night
- Keep your ISO below 3200.
- Get a camera that performs well in low light.
- Use a camera lens that can go to 1.2 or 2.0 aperture.
- Use built-in flash or external.
- Experiment with long-exposure photographs using car lights
- Look for any artificial light-source, like neon-lights and so on.
Every week on my Street Photography Channel, I upload a video where I mount a GoPro to my X-T3 & X100f to show how I take pictures.
Gear & Camera For Street Photography at night
When it comes to street photography cameras, I either go with the Ricoh GR III, the Fuji x100f or the new X-T3 from Fuji. But when it comes to photographing a night, in low light situations, I always go with the X-T3 from Fuji, because it handles low-light and autofocus very well.
Some of my photos shot at night