I’m Frederik Trovatten, a Danish photographer and entrepreneur with 10+ years of experience in digital marketing and startup – and I live in Mexico City.
Contact me on my Instagram or shoot me an email: Frederiktro @ gmail.com if you want to hire me as your photographer.
How I do street portraits in Mexico City
I’ve lived here in Mexico City for more than two years and as a Danish photographer, living in Mexico City, I’ve couldn’t be more happy with photographing in this city.
If you’re looking for a Mexico City photographer who speaks English, for editorial photo shoots, Concert photography, fashion photography or portrait photography, don’t hesitate to contact me.
I do most of my photography on the streets, so when you hire me as your photography, I will go for a candid and authentic look – even if it’s a corperate photo shoot.
Contact me on Instagram if you’re looking go hire an experinces portrait photography in Mexico City – who speaks fluent English (and Danish).
Black and white street photography in Mexico City
Here are my best tips for street photography.
See my street photography:
- The photo series of my New York Street photography
- My Black and White Street Photography.
- My Street Portraits in Color & Black & White.
- My Candid street photography series.
My guide to picking the best cameras for you
- If you are into travel photography, look at the best small but great travel cameras. Or these affordable and mirrorless cameras.
- If you are a press photographer or a photojournalist, I got you covered too.
- And if you are still in the research face, look at this buying guide for Instax cameras, landscape photography or wedding photography.
Also, visit my Facebook page.